PLACING AN ORDER
- Our website allows you to click on any item, amend quantities, add to cart then when ready, review and purchase items in the cart. If you choose to sign up for an account with us, it also allows you to track the status of orders, view your order history, and save address information. We ask that you review your order carefully prior to submission, as the order cannot be amended once submitted.
- Once you have finished placing your order, you will be immediately provided with an order number. We will also send you an email confirmation with this and full details of your order.
- You can click on the link provided in the confirmation email.
- We’re all fond of new arrivals, which is why some of our items may be available to “pre-order”. This means that you can order them in advance of the stock becoming available in the warehouse. We have added the estimated shipping date on the product page so that you know when to expect it, we will of course send you a dispatch confirmation email just in case.
- If your pre-orderable item is part of a larger order you’ve placed, we may dispatch your items in multiple packages to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- In the unlikely event of our manufacturers or suppliers not fulfilling pre-ordered items, we reserve the right to cancel your order and will, of course, notify you accordingly. If for any reason, you would like to cancel pre-orderable item(s), please contact us, quoting your order confirmation number and we will be happy to assist you.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
- We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. Items are charged at point of order.
- Your credit card will only be charged if the order total exceeds the amount on your gift card. In this scenario, you will be charged the outstanding order balance. The information on your credit card will not be used for any other purpose.
- All payments are made in our local currency (GBP). Please be aware if using payment methods outside of this currency you may be charged a separate fee by your bank/card provider to convert the currency.
- The payment will be processed (in GBP) at the point of order.
- Similarly, if your payment is refunded (in part/full) you may not receive the full amount of your order (or more than the total) to reflect changes in currency values from the time the order was placed to the time the order was refunded.
- For sale periods, such as (but not limited to) Black Friday and Cyber Monday where discounting is applied, additional credit notes and/or other discount and gift codes cannot be applied
Delivery and Shipping
We pride ourselves in handling your orders quickly and efficiently, with most orders dispatching within 24 hours of being placed; however, some orders may take up to 48 hours to process. Should any unforeseen delays occur, you will be notified within 48 hours of placing your order. However during our Sale period, due to the volume of orders, this is currently taking longer, we appreciate your patience.
How To Track Your Order
You can track your order using the tracking number and the link on your dispatch confirmation email.
When will my order be sent?
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 2pm on the same day.
Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time frame, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will inform you of any unexpected delay.
During sales or busy periods delivery may take 5-7 working days.
What if I am not home when they deliver?
We recommend you use a delivery address where there will be someone to receive and sign for the delivery. For many of our customers this may be a work address. However, if you are out, the usual procedure is for the delivery service to leave a “We Stopped By” card. You can then collect from a depot or re-arrange delivery for a time that suits you.
Girl Alliance do not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location you deem as a “safe place” such as in the shed, garage or with a neighbour, we cannot accept responsibility, if you fail to receive your parcel.
Due to the intimate nature of swimwear we currently do not offer refunds for health and hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty or unless an error has occurred.
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges.
Customers are entitled to a full refund up to 14 days after receiving the goods if they turn out to be faulty. Any item(s) where a fault has been caused due to customer’s negligence, such as, but not limited to, pulls from wear or not following the care instructions, we will not be held responsible. Only manufacturing faults will be considered.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your order number as well as much information as you can regarding the fault, including images where possible to enable us to advise you quickly and correctly the best method for resolution. We will contact you in writing to confirm the next actionable steps within 2 working days.
We are not obliged to provide you a refund until we receive the products back from you. We strongly recommend you send the products using a secure or trackable method – e.g. Recorded/Special Delivery – and that you retain your proof of postage.
If the item is rejected your item(s) will be returned to you along with a letter outlining the reason(s).
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Faulty items will be refunded in full, including delivery charges where you have paid for the service or where an “Express”-type service has been selected as per your requirements, in which case the standard cost of delivery will apply.
If items are undeliverable to you by the courier/postal services these orders will be held for a defined period of time (varies per company) for you to collect. If uncollected items exceed this limit, they will be returned to us as the sender. All items will be automatically refunded and returned to stock. You will be notified via email of the refund once processed.
How to Return a faulty item:
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer free returns.
- enter your order number as provided on the packing list
- enter Your Full Name
- enter your Reason for return
- provide a copy of your packing list/Returns Form inside your parcel
- please send back to us: Girl Alliance, 647 Roundhay Road, Upper floor, Leeds, Oakwood, LS8 4BA
- Gain ‘Proof of Postage’